- Gosh Darn it! Where has the year gone!! I can’t believe that 2017 is just a few weeks away. I was in Walmart today and they had a sign declaring 19 days until Christmas. I very nearly had a panic attack!
Well, regardless of my minor meltdowns the new year is just around the corner and that means a reoccurrence of Ringing in the New Year Book Tag. This wonderful tag was of course created by Rae last year, and I am honored to be included in it again this year. Thank you for the tag lovely!
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag – Rae @ Bookmark Chronicles
- Share the tag image
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2016
- Best book: Question one and already I am sweating bullets xD. I read so many good ones! I am going to say Vault of Dreams by Luke Taylor was my favorite standalone this year!
- Best series: I am going to cheat a little bit because book two hasn’t even been released yet, but I adored Ivory and Bone by Julie Eschbaugh! It was so unique and wonderfully written.
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- Darynda Jones
- Stephen Lawhead
- Leigh Bardugo
- Blake Crouch
- Trenton Lee Stweart
- Paolo Bacigalupi…to just name a few 😀
Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show?
- I haven’t really been keeping track of this lately. Although I heard a rumor about a possible Pine Deep tv show for the Pine Deep Trilogy by Jonathan Maberry. I would love for that to happen!
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
- Gansey from the Raven Boys
What’s on your TBR for 2017? (Top 5 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!)
- Crooked Kingdom
- Everything from Maggie Steifvater
- Lord of Shadows
How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
- I am going to go for 100 again
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Read the Books You Buy, etc.)
- Goodreads of course. I haven’t decided yet on any other. I never really seem to follow through
Any New Year’s Resolutions? (Bookish, blogging, and otherwise)
- Bookish – To start reading more diverse books
- Blogging – To stay active and not get behind!
- Otherwise – To get better organized