Well hello lovelies! After a pretty long two weeks of work, work, work I am thrilled to finally be able to sit down and hash out some posts for you guys today, not to mention get some much needed reading in. I am waaaay behind on one of my book club reads
- Sorrow’s Edge (Maker Chronicles, #2) by Danielle DeVor. This was an EARC I received from Netgalley. I was somewhat disappointed in it, but over all will probably pick up book three — because OMG CLIFF HANGER!! You can read my review here.
- Murder At the Book Group (Book Group Mystery, #1) by Maggie King. This was the kick off to Murder Mystery Month
- Shatter Point Alpha (Wolves and Leopards, #2) by Luke Taylor. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Honestly, I don’t think there is anything he can do that I won’t whole heartedly enjoy! What a talent!
- Three Blind Mice and Other Stories by Agatha Christie. She has been dubbed the Queen of Mystery for a reason. I adore her novels!
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie- Audiobook, I have about 2 hours left.
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle – Audiobook 9 hours left
- Gone Without A Trace by Mary Torjussen- 50%
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys- 10%
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris- 25%
- Bad Girls by Laurel Heditman- 22%
- Cogling- 30%
What I Plan To Read Next
- Hunters in the Dark by Lawrence Osborne
- Down and Out in Katmandu by Jennifer Alderson
- Address to Die For by Mary Feliz
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblweski
- The Narrow ROad to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
- A Vintage Murder by Michele Scott
- An Illustrated History of Notable Shadowhunters and Denizens of Downworld by Cassandra Clare
- Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller
- Pull Me Under by Kelly Luce