Alright, so my March goal had been 22 books; of which I read only 7 :(. March pretty much sucked! I was having trouble getting back into the swing of work, which I also had more hours and job duties that took up a lot of physical and mental energy.
April, however is a new month, and I am going to just continue on and get those books read! 😀
April’s Theme: NO MORE EXCUSES!
The goal is 16 books this month!
It’s Not Just A Book Club March Picks
- New Release: A Tyranny of Petticoats by Various Authors
- Classics: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Non-Fiction: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Mystery: The Wrong Man by Kate White
- Young Adult: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Graphic Novel: Lumberjanes, Vol 1 by Noelle Stevenson
- Anti-Theme: My Grandmother Send her Regards and Apologises
Of course I am not reading all of the picks in the club. Check out the New Adult and Theme picks for March here
Finishing up the Lady Mignight read along with my BFF and her sister. I still don’t yet know what I have planned for the blog at the end of it. It will be a surprise for all of us ;D
Additional Monthly Reads For March
None, I am going to try to get through the ones already on my monthly TBR!
Maybes, carried over from last month that I didn’t get to read
- The Book of Shade (Shadeborn, #1) by K.C. Finn
- A Muddied Murder (A Greenhouse Mystery, #1) by Wendy Tyson
- Thinner by Stephen King
- Flawless by Heather Graham
- Front Lines (Soldier Girl, #1) by Michael GrantThe
- The Travelers by Chris Pavone
- Shylock is my Name by Howard Jacobson
- Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
- Desperate Detroit and Stories of Other Dire Places by Loren D. Estleman