Happy Wednesday!! As always this weekly meme is hostend by Sam at Taking on a World of Words
It has been a whole month since my last WWW Wednesday! Yikes!
What Have I Finished Reading?
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 5 Stars [Review]
- Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper 5 Stars [Review]
- The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra 5 Stars [Review]
- The Widow by Fiona Barton 4 Stars [Review]
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard 4 Stars [Review]
- Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Spandell 4 Stars [Review]
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamun Lupton 4 Stars [Review]
- Northwoods by Bill Schweigart 4 Stars [Review]
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 3 Stars [Review]
What Am I Currently Reading?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I am at 46% and I still love this book!
Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. I am at 50%, and I find this book really intriguing. It’s not as funny as I thought it would be but that’s okay.
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. 21%. This has a bit of a dull start, but I’m hanging in there.
What Will I Be Reading Next?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabba Tahir