Hello everyone! It is a new month, and that means a new immediate TBR!!
I joined a bookclub last month, and also became a co-mod for that club. It’s Not Just A Book Club is a club that encompasses all genres of books. There is a monthly book to read for everyone! We have a blog, and a goodreads group! Consider joining us!
I host the Mystery, Classics, and Non-Fiction books which will be
- Classics: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Non-Fiction: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Mystery: Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
Additionally, I will also be reading for the club
- Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper (MG Pick; Host- Keira)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Theme: Love; Host-Tasha)
- Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell (Verse and Graphic Novels; Host-Keira)
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (YA; Host-Keira)
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (NR; Host- Keira)
- His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik (Adult; Host-Keira)
I am also participating in a read-along with Tran, one-half of the lovely duo Bookidote. From February 21-27 we will be reading Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
I will also be reading this month
- The Widow by Fiona Barton
- The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra
- Flawless by Heather Graham
- Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon
- Thinner by Stephen King
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton
- A Muddied Murder (A Greenhouse Mystery, #1) by Wendy Tyson
- Listening to the Savage: River Notes and Half-Heard Melodies by Barbara Hurd
- The Palace Library (Palace Library Series, #1) by Steven Loveridge
- The Quiet Kill by Luke Taylor
Phew, what a month this will be! I better get started!
Happy Reading lovelies!