I was nominated for this award by the glorious duo (Lashaan and Trang) Bookidote. Thank you, thank you!! It is such an honor that you find me worth nominating! 😀 I am also sorry it took me so long to reply to this nomination! I hope that we do find those superpowers that alow us to be always up to date on tags and nominations!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions you were given
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten other blogs
- If you could talk to any historical character in time, what advice would you give him or her?
There are so many that I would be interested in talking to but the only one I could think of giving any sort of advice to would be JFK, I would advise him to take a sick day on November 22, 1963.
- If you were stranded on an island, which human fictional character would you want by your side for the rest of your life and why?
I wanted to say Jace from The Mortal Instrument series; however I will go with Hermione because she is brilliant and always full of good ideas. I want to survive much more then I want to ogle Jace.
- You have this magical book where you can write your future and make it come true. What would the first and last thing you’d put down?
It will start with Once Upon A Time and end with And all was well
- A curse has been put onto a child. He can only read one book in his life. What would you tell him to read?
Harry Potter Omnibus! That would technically be one book 😀
- You are given the opportunity to be an English literature teacher. What are three books you’d make students read and one project you’d make them do?
A Winkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle, Great Expectation by Charles Dickens, and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
I would have them write a rough draft first novel.
- You get to adapt one book into a movie; remake or not. What would it be and how would you make sure it’s a success?
I would redo the divergent series and I would recast Tris.
- Your favorite movie deserves a sequel. You are given the task to write its sequel as a book. What would it be about?
Excellent question, but I can’t think of my favorite movie! I’m not a huge film person.
- You’re evil for one day; assuming you aren’t every other day. What is the first thing you’re going to do?
This question is against my (sort of) religion…with that said I guess I would rob a book store.
- Your favorite fictional character comes to life for a whole day before going back to his or her next adventure; that you know of or not. What would do?
I would sit down and have a long conversation with him, because he is the freaking coolest! Of course i’s talking about Atticus Finch.
- You’ve become the leader of all leaders, a World Ruler. What would be your first political move?
To require everyone to something nice for someone at least once a day!
I don’t really have much time to think of new questions, and because Bookidotes questions are really creative and awesome, I am going to borrow them (I hope you don’t mind!!).