Thank you to the wonderful Mishi-Reads for nominating me for this beautiful award! Check out her blog!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Facts About Me
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan (Universal Studios in Los Angeles is building a Harry Potter world!!!! I can finally can go without having to go to Florida or England!)
- I am a carb loader. I love anything potatoes and bread.
- The book that made me a reader was A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- I wish I could write a novel, but I don’t really have the patience or the imagination.
- Instead I am working on a career in my second love, nature. I will be a Park Ranger for the California State Parks.
- I read Fifty Shades of Grey, and I am not afraid to admit it. ( I think the negative hype, while not completely wrong, is a bit overboard)
- I adore anything and everything by Cassandra Clare!
- My favorite animals are Elephants (but don’t tell my cat J )
- I have mad respect for Atticus Finch from How to Kill A Mockingbird (I did name my cat after him). He is my favorite character of all time.
- My auto buy authors are Nora Roberts, Cassandra Clare, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Jonathan Maberry. I am considering adding Marissa Meyer and Maggie Steifvater to that list but I am waiting to read something else from them just to be sure.
- I am a runner; and I am thankful for it because I am also on a see food diet. I see food and I eat it, haha 🙂 (sorry, I think I am funny)
What is your favorite book that has been released this year?
I haven’t read it yet, heck I don’t even own it yet; but I am going with Winter by Marissa Meyer. I have been waiting for this patiently (haha that’s not true) for forever!
What is your least favorite book that has been released this year?
Armada by Ernest Cline. Unfortunately I didn’t even finish it.
What time period would you like to live in?
Hmmm. That’s hard to say, because I am enjoying this time period. I love reading about other time periods, but honestly I don’t know that I would choose to live in any of them, women just didn’t have enough rights for me. I might say I would go into the future…to see what it would be like; hopefully a smorgasbord of equality!
What is your favorite season?
Spring, followed closely by the first half of Summer.
Do you prefer Ebooks or physical books?
If you were a matchmaker, what two characters from different books would you pair?
I have no freaking clue, haha. I have never thought about it, plus I don’t really have time to think about it this morning…so I will go with my crossover ship from TV Buffy Summer/Dean Winchester.
Who is your favorite author?
I guess it depends on the genre, I have many favorites. But I will say J.K. Rowling/Robert Galbraith, because so far I love all of her books, including her more adult targeted ones.
What classic book do you like?
I like a lot of them but I will go with Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It is my favorite, plus I read it over and over.
If you had to choose a dystopian society to live in, which one will it be?
Oh, lord! They aren’t usually very comforting times to live. I will say I would live in Stephanie Meyers dystopian in The Host. The aliens are not violent, and if you manage to not get possessed by them you could live in a pretty cool underground society.
What television show are you currently watching?
Once Upon A Time. I am addicted.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging so I could get free books to review, and now I have grown to love it!
That is all. Thank you again Mishi!
- Only True Magic
- Away In Neverland
- Comfy Reading
- The Lit Mermaid
- The Hopeless Book Addict
- By Hook or by Book
- Breathing in the Pages
Of course feel free to ignore this if you have already received this award. 🙂
*I have a head cold today, so if these questions suck, I am totally sorry!
- Which book villain do you love to hate?
- What book started you on your bookworm journey?
- Series or Standalones?
- What is your favorite genre of books?
- Do you have a TBR list or do you just read at random?
- Choose one book world you would love to live in.
- Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What book character would be your best friends if they lived in our world?
- How do you usually choose what to read next?
- How do you write your reviews: From notes you took while reading…or do you wing it?
- What was a book that you had a high hopes for, but was absolutely disappointed by?