Another Award…What!?! Ah…I am so happy right now! That makes this award so perfect…I feel full of smiles today!
Thank you to the wonderful Erin @ Breathing in the Pages for nominating me for this award! Your questions were wonderful and required a lot of thinking! I would never have thought to even ask these questions!
Of course the rules are:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers who put sunshine in your day
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
So without further adieu here are Erin’s questions!
- What is your favorite part of a book? Why? My favorite part of a book? That would definitely be the moment where you realize that the book you are reading has gone from being just another book to finish, to being an attachment to your soul. You know the moment where you travel to that world and live inside. It’s at that exact moment when you know that this book will be not just a favorite but a part of your life. This is my favorite part because I get a little extra excitement in reading the book.
- Do you eat or drink a specific food when you read? I can’t seem to eat and read at the same time. I don’t necessarily have a specific drink for when I read. I would say coffee, but I pretty much drink coffee and tea all day so it’s not just relegated to reading.
- Do you count a book by it’s pages or by it’s words(do you pick a book because of the number of the pages or the quality of words? I pick books based on the quality words. I don’t care how many pages a book has. Regardless of how many pages a book has if the quality is really bad it can make a break a story.
- Does music influence your concentration? Yes, I can’t concentrate with it on.
- Have you ever been outside of your own country? Unfortunately, I have not.
- What is your favorite genre of book to read? FANTASY!!!
- What is one thing you absolutely have to do when you get ready for something? hmmm, I can’t think of a single thing that I HAVE to do. I guess I would say brush my teeth. That’s pretty much a necessity.
- If you could live without one thing, what would it be? Why? Obnoxiously mean people. There is just no reason for it!
- What is one quote that inspires you? I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.- Martha Washington
- What is your favorite past time? Reading and Hiking
- What is your favorite love story? Hands down I have to say Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy! Always has been and always will be my favorite.
My questions are
- What is your favorite food?
- Who are you auto read/buy authors?
- Do you prefer printed books or Ebooks?
- You can choose one book to take with you to a deserted island to read over and over. What book is it?
- If you could be any character from a book or movie, who would it be?
- If you could live in any world what would it be.
- If you could change an ending of book, which one would it be? Why?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- What is your favorite Animal
- Choose one book you wish you were the one to have written!
If I didn’t tag you but you would like to answer these questions…consider yourself tagged. Link to me so I cab read your answers!!