It’s Tuesday! Time for another list of my tops Tens in….THE BOOKS IN MY FALL TBR!!
That is right folks! Today you get to be privy to what I consider the top books on my TBR for this fall!
The Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature/meme created and hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week has a different theme, and you just list your top ten (five, two, or even twenty) of that particular theme. Easy peasy, my friends. Head on over to her blog to get the low down on the Top Ten Tuesday, and then participate!
If you have a Top Ten Tuesday link it in the comments and I will be sure to check it out!
So without further ado…My Top Ten Books Upon My TBR….
- Throne of Glass(Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas. I cannot wait to start this series!!! I am so far behind already; I desperately want to read everyone’s posts and reviews on Queen of Shadows; but I don’t dare!! I want to fangirl too!!!!
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi I need to figure out the hype about Warner. I am still on the very wobbly line of sceptical about really liking Warner…but come on! How can every single person suddenly change their mind about liking Warner and there not be a significant reason! I am so curious! I can’t wait to read it. Plus Mafi is just one of the most beautiful writers!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer(Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin Despite some of the bad reviews (I hate when I read reviews before I read the book) I have been forever excited to read this series. It is so intriguing and absolutely a beautiful cover!
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin. I’m so sure of liking this series that I immediately put book two on my TBR!
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater. I have heard good things about this series and this author so I am pretty excited to start it.
- Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown. One of my favorite authors gave this book a 5 star rating, plus I own the second book so I might as well start it!
- After Alice by Gregory Maguire. I LOVE this author. He is one of my favorites. I have read 3/4 of his Wicked series and What The Dickens (his novel about the tooth-fairy). I just love his take on popular fairy tales. I can’t wait to give this a go!
- The Martian by Andy Weir This book is getting a lot of hype; plus the movie is coming out soon; and I LOVE Matt Damon…so I need to read this pretty soon.
- Loving Day by Mat Jonson
- The Whites by Richard Price
Honestly the last two have just been on my book shelf for so long and I need to review them so I stuck them in my Main TBR.
So there its is! Let me know what you think! I want to hear all of your opinions!
Until next time my friends